Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Updates

Beat Black Ops Campaign in about 5 - 6 hours.
 I would give the single player about an 8 out of 10 overall, but some missions are definitely 10 out of 10.
I'd give the multiplayer about a 9.3 out of 10. It is extremely fun, but there are a lack of sniping maps or anywhere where you can use a sniper rifle.

I have been watching The Walking Dead, a new series on AMC. It is amazing. One of the best, if not the best, TV series I have ever watched. I recommend it to anyone and everyone. As of the time of this posting, there is the first episode on HULU. The first episode was good, but they just keep getting better. There are currently 4 episodes out.
The show is basically a zombie movie turned into a series. It is kind of hard to explain, but it is a really, really amazing show.

Ok, onto the more techy stuff. I am private beta testing a new browser called RockMelt. It is amazing, simply amazing. In my testing, it is faster than Google Chrome, but it has facebook integration and has cool RSS feed integration. Try it out for yourself. Sign up for the beta test and hopefully someone on your facebook friends list has RockMelt because it is invite only.

1 comment: